Do you love everything about money like I do? It’s time to make you some more of it! It’s hard work, but who said that making coins was easy? Money doesn’t grow on trees, so you’ve got to start working hard for it! Some of the best businessmen like me started from the ground and had to work their way up. Just like you must do in your cities!
If you follow these tips your businesses will thrive and you are sure to get ahead:
- Franchise Franchise Franchises! Build them in your Neighbors’ Cities and invite your friends to place some in your City too! No one ever said it was a crime to capitalize on your friendships! Click HERE to learn more about Franchises!
- Upgrade the Bakery and the Noodle Shop. Make some extra dough, save some space and change the look of these businesses! Sounds like a great opportunity to me. To learn more about Business Mastery visit the Official Guide HERE.
- Supply your Businesses with goods daily! Always keep some extra supplies on hand for a rainy day too; both premium and regular goods. Don’t be afraid to stock up!
- Choose your Businesses wisely. Build businesses that work for your personal schedule as well as the population in your town.
- Decorate the front of your businesses! Did you know that you can increase your payout by adding decorations around each of your businesses? Decorations are a great investment and they are very worth it! Keep your eyes out for those BIG bonuses.
- Complete your quests! Many of them unlock and reward businesses that are not available any other way. Don’t forget to catch those bandits too. When you catch many of them they reward you with exclusive businesses. Click HERE to learn more about Cops and Bandits Feature.
- Expanding is a wise decision. The more land you have the more businesses you can place.
- The best business in my opinion is the Tower Eats. That big guy has a strong payout. Plus, who wouldn’t want to dine at the top of that puppy?