Bring Island Tourists to Your City with the Ferry Marina and Aloha Island
Tired of looking at all of the empty water space in your City? Build the Ferry Marina and Aloha Island and Bring Island Tourists to your City!
- The Ferry Marina and Aloha Islands offer you Businesses, Residences and a Community Building in one unit.
- You will be able to use your water land.
- Ferries will bring more tourists to your city.
- Your population will grow from the houseboats in the marina and the marina will increase your population allowance.
Q: Why don’t I have the Ferry Marina or Aloha Island in my City?
A: This feature is still gradually rolling out.
Q: When can I build the Ferry Marina and Aloha Island?
A: Players that have reached level 47 will be offered the Ferry Marina and Aloha Island quests.
Guide to Ferry Marina:
2. Purchase and place your Ferry Marina along the coast. This is similar to placing piers and ports.
3. Once placed, click marina to open. Request help from neighbors to collect materials needed to complete building. You may purchase materials if you wish to by-pass getting help from your neighbors.
Guide to Aloha Island
1. Select “Place” on quest menu to place your Aloha Island.
(Note: Islands must be placed on a full water expansion space)
2. Once placed, select Aloha Island to open and request help from neighbors to collect materials needed to complete building your Island.
What do you think of these new features? Leave a comment below to tell us!