Your citizens need your help! Look for them walking around your city.
- Complete short tasks for rewards
- See the some of your favorite citizens walking around your city!
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: This feature is available to players level 10+.
- Q: Where can I find these citizens?
A: You can find them walking along the road (and sidewalks) in your city.
- Q: How many citizens can I see in my city?
A: You can see up to 3 citizens who need help.
- Q: Can I help more than one citizen at a time?
A: Yes you can.
- Q: What will happen if I reject a request to help?
A: The citizen will leave, but you will see them again and will be able to accept the task the next time you load your city.
- Q: Can I cancel a task after accepting it?
A: Yes you can; much like with rejecting before you accept it, you will have to opportunity to continue the task the next time you load your city.
Step By Step Guide
- These special citizens can be identified by their distinct appearance and the icon above them.
- Click on one of the citizens with a question mark to learn what they need.
- You can chose to accept or reject the task. If you reject it the citizen will leave, but you will have the opportunity to help them the next time you load your city.
4. When you click to accept the task your citizen the icon above them will change to an exclamation mark; click on them again to learn what they need. You can click on the citizen at any time to check on the progress.
- Once you have completed a task for any of the citizens you will see the icon above them change to a check mark; click on them for the task completion dialog.
- Click on the “Okay” button to receive your reward.
Help your citizens today!